Chingford: St Edmund, Chingford
- About Us
- Find Us
- Contact Us
- Services and Events
- Features and Facilities
- More Info
St Edmund’s Church serves a parish covering South Chingford. The Church building (designed by the influential architect N.F. Cachemaille-Day) is located in Larkswood Road by the Chingford Mount shopping centre.
We are part of the Church of England – the nation’s church. All are welcome irrespective of background and belief.
We seek to be a welcoming and inclusive church ...
* where human diversity is affirmed and celebrated
* unafraid to speak out against those who would exclude people from the life of the community or the love of God
* providing opportunities for services, activities and events that bring people together
* open to working collaboratively with people of all faiths and of none
* maintaining our buildings to provide space for the community to explore its spirituality and a place to celebrate together
You are seeing this message instead because your browser has not loaded the program code to produce the map.
This could be for a variety of reasons, including:
- Special Events
- Regular Services
The current editor is: Colin Setchfield