The beautiful stained glass east and west windows are by Hardman, a respected Victorian stained-glass artist. The pulpit is by Woodyer; it formerly stood in St. Andrew's Church, Sonning (All Saints was originally a daughter church to St. Andrew's). The organ was built by J. Holdich in 1875 and was restored in 1997, with the help of a Heritage Lottery Fund grant, by Saxon Aldred, organ builder.
The church shares a Rector with the churches of St. Peter & St. Paul, Shiplake, and St. Margaret's, Harpsden. For details of times of services please consult the parish website www.geocities.com/ship_dun2003.