New Malden, St John the Divine, New Malden
- About Us
- Find Us
- Contact Us
- Services and Events
- Features and Facilities
- More Info
St. John's Church New Malden (St. John the Divine, to use our full name) is an Anglican church situated in the residential suburbs of London between New Malden and Kingston upon Thames.
Throughout the years since our foundation in 1885 as a mission church we have strived to serve God faithfully in the local community and have aimed to present God's amazing love to those around us.
St. John's aims to welcome and serve our local community and has a strong sense of family. It's an evangelical church within the Church of England.
- Tots in tow - Mondays & Wednesday - 10.00-11.30 am
- Street Café - 2nd & 4th Saturday mornings 10.30-12.30
- CAP (Christians Against Poverty) Debt Centre - Drop-in centre - 4th Saturday morning 10.30-12.30
- Young at Heart - 1st Thursday (lunch & activities) 12.30-16.00 & 3rd Thursday (exploring faith) 13.30-15.00
- Prayer together - Wednesdays at 8 pm
We have a social programme throughout the year; church hall and rooms available for hire - details on our website (www.sjnm.org)
You are seeing this message instead because your browser has not loaded the program code to produce the map.
This could be for a variety of reasons, including:
- Regular Services
The current editor is: Keith Keen