We are an Anglican – Methodist church formed from the former St Francis of Assisi Ewell and Ruxley Methodist congregations.
Although St Francis and Ruxley Methodist churches came from slightly different traditions, since 1997 when the old St Francis building was closed for safety reasons, our common faith in Jesus Christ and commitment to working together for his Kingdom led us to make the decision to work and worship together, which we’ve been doing since August 2000. In worshipping and serving God together we are discovering that life in him through our Lord Jesus Christ brings peace and a sense of purpose to all we do.
Our magazine accepts advertising, contact us for details
For Parish enquiries please contact:
c/o The Vicarage, 71 Ruxley Lane, Ewell, KT19 0FF
Tel: 0208 391 1127
Churches in our Parish