St Mary's Long Ditton

About our Parish

St Mary’s Long Ditton is a Medieval Parish in The Diocese of Guildford. A church has stood on this site for hundreds of years - but the current church was designed by George Edmund Street and built in 1880. Today, St Mary’s is not simply a building or an ancient monument but a living breathing body of people who seek to relate their lives to the liberating love of Jesus Christ. We are an all age community seeking to worship God, build community, serve each other and grow spiritually. We gather to learn, to pray, to seek wholeness and healing both for ourselves and for this community. Come and join us, a warm welcome awaits you


Parish Magazine

The Lychgate

Editor: Cat Smith
Contact
via the Parish Office

Our magazine accepts advertising, contact us for details


For Parish enquiries please contact:

Mr Steve Welch
Parish Office
Church Road
Long Ditton
KT6 5HH


Churches in our Parish

Long Ditton: St Mary