North Hinksey with Botley

About our Parish

North Hinksey is the parish to the West of Oxford City and is part of the Distirct of the Vale of the White Horse. It was in Berkshire until the boundary changes of the 1970s, and was part of Salisbury Diocese until 1845

Population: 6000


Parish Magazine

North Hinksey Church News

Editor: Mrs Ann Day

Tel: 01865 248156

Our magazine accepts advertising, contact us for details


For Genealogical Enquiries the local Diocesan Record Office is:

St Luke's, Cowley, Oxford


For Parish enquiries please contact:

The Vicarage
81 West Way
Botley
Oxford, OX2 9JY


Churches in our Parish

Botley: St Peter & St Paul

North Hinksey: St Lawrence