Earliest records indicate that there has been a church on the site since 961. Mentioned in the Domesday Book. Major restoration was carried out in 1891, during which the church was substantially extended.
Our magazine accepts advertising, contact us for details
For Parish enquiries please contact:
Barbara Bartlett 01622 726444
George Moore 01622 204874 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pat Moore 01622 204874 (email@example.com)
Churches in our Parish