About our Parish

Biddenham lies in a loop of the River Ouse to the west of the town of Bedford. It was mentioned in the Domesday Survey of 1086.It is a pleasant growing village with wide grass verges, some thatch and limestone. Most of the old village including the church is in a conservation area,

Population: 2620

Parish Magazine

Biddenham Bulletin



Our magazine accepts advertising, contact us for details

For Parish enquiries please contact:

Churches in our Parish or Benefice

St James