Though the Chancel dates from the 13th century: the Nave walls were re-built by the parishioners in Stuart times, An entry in the baptism register for Sept. 20 1640 states "the first baptized in the new Churche",. The Tower was completed in 1686, and its single bell, cast in a local foundry, was hung at the same time.
30 Mills Close
Our magazine accepts advertising, contact us for details
For Parish enquiries please contact:
Revd Michelle Massey
Churches in our Parish