The Parish of St. Paul , New Southgate
- About Us
- Find Us
- Contact Us
- Services and Events
- Features and Facilities
- More Info
Welcome to St. Paul's Church, New Southgate, London, N11 : a place of Christian faith and worship, a caring community, and a beautiful, spiritual building in a vibrant and busy area of North London between Friern Barnet and Bounds Green.
Essential to the life of this church is the sense of welcome and belonging that everyone can enjoy as part of the community. We are :
- a family of people of all ages, for whom God is important and has a central place in our lives
- ordinary people who try to follow Jesus Christ
- people who care about the values of our society and the life of our local area as well as the world around us
- part of the Church of England, administering the sacraments and teaching the faith as received from the Apostles.
St. Paul's is more than a building...
- it is a place where people meet to pray together, where they can experience times of quiet and reflection, as well as joyous celebration
- it is a meeting place too for the activities of all ages – our adjacent Hall is also available for use – and is frequently used - by the wider community
Our purpose ?
Our purpose here is to worship God our Father and bear witness to the love of his Son Jesus Christ.
Empowered by God's Holy Spirit, we seek to serve the spiritual (and often material) needs of our local community. Those who live and work in the parish are regularly prayed for and supported pastorally.
Mass is offered daily here.
Newcomers and children are very welcome to attend all of our services.
We have a thriving Young Church which meets every week and an All-Age Mass on the first Sunday of each month which is geared to children and their involvement in the liturgy. We also have a Mothers' and Toddlers' Group, Brownies and Scouts. There are strong connections with our church school, St. Paul's (in The Avenue, N11).
We welcome Baptism and Wedding enquiries - please contact the Vicar in the first instance (details below).
Or if you simply need to speak to a priest in confidence, Fr. Mark is also very willing to try to help you.
We are also a very social group of people who organise activities ranging from days out to holidays to parties and picnics.
Do come and visit us - you will be assured of a warm welcome here.
Fr. Mark McAulay (Vicar)
You are seeing this message instead because your browser has not loaded the program code to produce the map.
This could be for a variety of reasons, including:
11 Woodland Road
London N11 1PN
- Special Events
- Christmas Services
- Regular Services
- Other Events
Wheelchair accessible toilets
Assistance dogs (eg guide dogs, hearing dogs, dogs for the disabled) welcome
Foodbank or foodbank collection point
The current editor is: The Revd Mark McAulay