About the church
Architect: Charles Barry
Listing: not listed
The church was built in 1912 with a later additional bay at the west end added in 1963. It is a brick structure with stone dressings to openings, gables, buttresses etc. Roofs are clay tile coverings to main roofs, flat roofed side aisles. We are currently running our "Raise the Roof" campaign to raise £100,000 to put a new roof on the church.
The Priest-in-Charge is Father Michael Elfred. He can be contacted on
To hire the Church Hall, please 'phone Mrs Margaret Fox on 01737 350452.