Church of England Diocese of Hereford Berrington with Betton Strange

About Us

A church is mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086.  The font is thought to be Norman.  The nave, in Early English style, was built in 13th century.  In an alcove in the 14th century side aisle, lies Berrington's Knight, a carved wooden sculpture.  The tower, restored in 1990s, dates from 15th century.