The church was largely rebuilt during restoration around 1860.
The font is Norman with tiny volutes at the edges and a top frieze of something like lambrequin. These have been described as the remains of locking staples used to prevent witches stealing the holy water. The stained glass has various 16th-century Flemish bits in the south aisle window.
The two stage west tower contains a bell dating from 1773 and made by Abraham Bilbie.
Holy Communion is once a month on the 4th Sunday at 9.30am and on rotation around our Benefice on the fifth Sunday.