Since the last Service in Church we have all experienced a very different way of living. For some it has been a very anxious time, perhaps a time of loneliness.
For some perhaps it has been a more restful time, not so much rushing around and perhaps more time to read, reflect and pray. We have all missed meeting and we long to be together again but we have to be patient.
Here are some of my thoughts
- For those suffering from Coronavirus wherever they are in the world.
- For all hospital staff and all who work in care homes as they continue to bring loving care and relief to many
- For researchers and scientific advisors that they give the best advice and may a vaccine be found soon.
- For governments and local councillors as they keep up to date with the advice and may we all adhere to the guidelines
- Bless our church, our families, friends and neighbours and may we trust in Your love for us all.
Finally, a Celtic Blessing from David Adam :-
The blessing of Him
Who stilled the storm,
The blessing of peace
And a deep new calm,
The blessing of joy
Come to your mind.
The blessing of love
Help you unwind.
Peace in your dealings
Peace in your days
Peace in your living
And give God praise.
Martin & Alison Cursham