We are delighted to be able to tell that you that we will open the church for private prayer everyday from 10am to 4pm.
If you visit, please comply with the following guidelines:
* leave the church doors open
* wear a mask when moving around the church - remove when seated
* use hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the building (it is on the table as you enter from the porch)
* use Track and Trace or put your name and phone number on a piece of paper and leave it in the box on the table
* maintain a 2m distance between you and any other visitors.
We hope that you will be able to call in and will enjoy the peace and tranquillity found in the building.