SERVICES AT ALL SAINTS
We have successfully held both Morning Worship and Holy Communion at All Saints’ this month. This pattern of alternate weeks in church and on Zoom will continue for the time being. Please check the noticeboards outside the church and the shop in case of updates. Here are the details of our services over the next few weeks.
Dates, Time, Services and Location
6 September 10.30 am Morning worship All Saints
13 September 10.30 am Morning worship Zoom
20 September 10.30 am Holy Communion All Saints
27 September 10.30 am Morning worship Online
4 October 10.30 am Morning worship Online
11 October 10.30 am Harvest festival All Saints
Saturday prayers from 9–9.30am will be on 12th, 26th September and 3rd October. On the other Saturdays we cannot use the building as there is a service the following day.
• Morning Prayer on Tuesday and Sunday at 9am
• Evening Prayer on Thursday and Sunday at 9pm
Please contact Douglas or Amanda for access details – contact details on inside cover.
As we are now worshipping regularly the church will no longer be open for private prayer regularly. If you would like to go in by yourself at any time please contact Douglas or Amanda to arrange a time.
Guidelines for services
Please be aware of the following guidelines to ensure your safety:
• Come prepared to queue outside as we will be directing people to their seats individually and recording names of those attending in case ‘test and trace’ is required
• Use hand sanitiser when you enter the building
• Sit where you are directed to ensure that you are 2 metres from anyone not in your household
• There will be no service sheets, all the words will be on the screen
• No singing is allowed so we will sit quietly whilst the organ or recordings are playing
• There will be a plate at the back for the collection at the end of the service. Please consider making a regular donation by standing order if you are able. You can pick up a leaflet about this at the door.
• Please wear a face covering while you are in the building
• The toilet, kitchen and children’s corner are out of use at present
• Please wait in your pew at the end of the service until directed to leave and when leaving do not congregate at the back of church – if you wish to chat, do this outside