Last updated 27 Sept with current information
SERVICES - IN CHURCH AND RECORDED
We have regular Sunday morning services in church and each week a service will be recorded in at least one of the villages (Harbury, Ladbroke and Ufton) and made available on-line for those who cannot, or would prefer not to, join a physical gathering.
WHEN IS THE CHURCH BUILDING OPEN?
Now the main contractors are gone, we are open again every day between 10am and 4pm but if you are making a special jorner check the services and events calendar to check there isn't something happening that would hinder your visit.
At Ladbroke Church please follow these rules
1. Do NOT come if you have any covid symptoms or should be self-isolating
2. Give other people space
3. Check in via the QR code or register is recommended (we are keeping a list of the regulars at services so they do not need to Check in)
4. Sanitise your hands on entering & leaving
5. Masks are OPTIONAL - the back part of the church has been reserved for those wearing masks but this rule is relaxing soon
- We are singing again in church.
- We walk to the front of church to receive the bread and wine at Communion.
* This register is to help the Test and Trace service. Please provide your name, phone number and where you went in church. The record will be kept for 21 days and then destroyed. We recommend you bring your own pen.FREE DAILY WORSHIP PHONE LINE
DAILY HOPE is the FREE dialy dial-in worship phone line set up by the Archbishop of Canterbury offering music, prayers, reflections and full worship services 24 hours a day on 0800 804 8044. It's been set up particularly for those unable to go to a church or join an online church services. Do please pass this on - particularly to anyone you know who doesn't do online.SUPPORT FOR THE LOCAL COMMUNITY
We offer support to those who are part of our church family and everyone who lives in the parish, that's not just Ladbroke but Chapel Ascote, Hodnell and Wills Pasture too. So if you need support, prayer or just someone to talk to, please get in touch, there are contact details on the home page.
On a practical level, church members are supporting Ladbroke Parish Council’s initiative. Locals who need support or want to join the volunteer pool should contact Steve Morten on 07508 422 625You may like to use join us in this prayer (you can download it at the bottom of the page).
May we who are merely inconvenienced
remember those whose lives are at stake.
May we who have no risk factors
remember the most vulnerable.
May we who have the luxury of working from home
remember those who must choose between preserving their health or making ends meet.
May we who have the flexibilty to care for our children when schools close
remember those who have no options.
May we who have to cancel our trips
remember those who have no safe place to go.
May we who are losing our margin money in the tumult of the economic market
remember those who have no margin at all.
May we who settle in for a quarantine at home
remember those who have no home.
As fear grips our country,
let us choose love.
During this time when we cannot physically wrap our arms around each other
let us find ways to be the loving embrace of God to our neighbours.