From 10th January St Leonards is opening for individual prayer and will be following Government Guidelines to protect the congregation and the community.
Everyone attending the Church is asked to adhere to the following:
1. Please wear your face mask.
2. Please observe social distancing particularly when entering, moving around and exiting the church. The two meter rule applies.
3. Please use the sanitiser provided as you enter the church.
4. We are required to record the names and address of attendees and keep them for 21 days to assist 'track and trace'.
5. Follow the one way system around the church.
When services are permitted the following applies:
6. Congregations are not permitted to sing for the time being.
7. Please note the service will be video recorded from the back of the church and available to watch later on the day of the service.
8. Guidance on receiving communion will be given by Rev Turk during the service. Please follow sides-persons direction.