Now that we are in Stage 4 of the Government Roadmap, we are glad that restrictions are lifted, but we remain cautious, for the sake of those people are anxious about continuing and increasing risk of infection. We want to make everyone feel welcome and secure when they come to church, whether for worship or private prayer.
We are asking those who would like to come to church to:
1. follow guidance and have both vaccinations as soon as possible
2. remain at home if you are unwell or have been told to self-isolate
2. check in using the NHS Track and Trace App or filling in the paper form
3. use hand gel on entry and prior to taking communion
4. consider wearing a face covering when moving about the church.
5. be aware of those around you and how your actions may affect them.
Weekday services (Monday – Friday)
8.30am Morning Prayer
5.30pm Evening Prayer
11am (Second Wednesday of the month) Silent Prayer
All are welcome to join in. Download the CofE’s Daily Prayer App or use the link in the Church of England Website
8am Holy Communion (Book of Common Prayer )
10.30am Sung Holy Eucharist
The church is open daily for visitors or private prayer
8am – 6pm on weekdays
8.30am – 5pm on Saturdays and
8am - 12.30pm on Sundays
Our quiet garden is open daily to the public.
If you would like to receive our weekly email which details services and news for the week, please email [email protected]<wbr>org.uk and you will be added to the circulation list.
You may wish to pray the Church of England’s prayer for the current situation:
Keep us, good Lord,
under the shadow of your mercy
in this time of uncertainty and distress.
Sustain and support the anxious and fearful,
and lift up all who are brought low;
that we may rejoice in your comfort
knowing that nothing can separate us from your love
in Christ Jesus our Lord.