This is a Forward in Faith parish (affiliated to The Society) which has passed a Resolution under the House of Bishops’ Declaration and is therefore under the Episcopal Jurisdiction of the Bishop of Fulham within the diocese of London. The present Church of the Holy Angels dates from 1970 and is the third church to be built as a Chapel of Ease in the parish of S. Dunstan. The first was built just off the Bath Road by Father Maurice Child, but was burnt down in 1941; its replacement suffered the same fate in 1965. Both had work by Martin Travers, giving the interiors of the very basic structures of both churches a rather ultramontane flavour. The current church is about a quarter of a mile away from the original site.
The Sunday Parish Mass now takes place at St Dunstan's at 10.30am because the main church in the Holy Angels complex has had be closed because of structural problems.. Weekday Masses continue as usual in the Lady Chapel for the time being.