We are open for Worship
Sunday 10am Eucharist
As seating is limited to 32 if you wish to come to church this Sunday or any Sunday subsequently, then please either ring, text or e-mail one of our Church Wardens before midday on each Saturday to let her know that you wish to attend the service.
Phone, text or email:
Graham Pinder 07960885819 [email protected]
Kath Smith 07759 278762 [email protected]
The Parish Risk Assessment is available below.
Church life for some time will be very different. Some of us will be able to attend, others will need to wait a while longer before returning and will continue to be united in a spiritual communion.
Your decision, whether to come to church, or wait until you feel the time is right for you, is entirely respected.
The advice for those in the Clinically Extremely Vulnerable Group should continue to follow the shielding advice from the Government and continue to worship and pray at home.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU ARE SHOWING SYMPTOMS OR ARE SELF ISOLATING OR LIVE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS.
Wherever we worship we continue to journey together – mourning and remembering those who have been lost, praying for all who are suffering and seeking the light and hope that is found in Jesus Christ.
• You will be asked to sanitize your hands on arrival and as you leave and before and after receiving Holy Communion
• We will record your name, for track and trace
• Leave your offering in the collection plate as you arrive if you give either by envelope or cash
• Service sheets will be available on seats (to remove the need to queue or take them from anyone else). Please take it home with you afterwards – or download it and follow on your device.
• Leave church once the service ends via the St John’s room door – it is not possible to stay and chat after the service.
If you would like a prayer offered in church or have any queries or concerns please do be in touch 07725739506
Please do note that church will feel very different to what was “normal” before lockdown. Here are some examples to give as much information as possible to infirm your decision.
• Services will be said (no hymns or singing, but music will be played).
• The peace will not be shared physically
• Services will be kept as short as possible
• We strongly advise that face coverings should be worn by all those attending a place of worship where there may be other people present. This includes not only members of the congregation but also the president and any other ministers. Face coverings should only be removed to receive Holy Communion.
• Social distancing measures are in place – please follow the signage
• No servers, sidespeople, flowers, Eucharistic Assistants etc are needed for now
• Holy Communion will be in one kind only (bread) and you will be invited to receive if you feel comfortable to – for those who prefer to remain in their seats there will be a prayer to use for making your spiritual communion.
• Communion will be received in the foyer with a socially distanced queue forming in St John’s room.
• Communion can still be brought to people in their seats, after everyone has returned to their place.
• Refreshments will not be served after the service.
• Toilets will not be in use (except or emergencies)
Please be aware that we are unable to offer lifts to church in cars or on the mini-bus for the foreseeable future.
Weekday services remain suspended for the foreseeable future.