Following the changes to legal requirements in connection with Covid-19 safety precautions, St Mary's will continue to request that those attending services adhere to the messages of hands, face, space.
- Use the sanitizer at the table at the entrance to the church on arrival
- Wear a face covering inside
- Respect the needs of others for space.
We will continue to...
- Maintain a list of those who attend for track and trace purposes
- Keep alternate pews closed
- Serve Communion at seats,
- Regulate numbers to ensure social distancing
These arrangements will be reviewed regularly as the situation progresses.