The government has announced that from Monday 15th June 2020, churches will be permitted to open for supervised individual private prayer by members of the public.
However, this opening is conditional on the following:
• Private prayer is to be supervised at all times.
• Social distancing is to be observed at all times.
• The church building is to be cleaned thoroughly before and after opening for individual private prayer.
• Supplies of hand sanitizer are to be available at the entrance/exit of the church.
• Seating areas are to clearly marked and thoroughly cleaned after use.
Regrettably, until all of these conditions can be met, this church will remain closed.