Church services will be happening in St Margaret’s and St Thomas’ Churches this Sunday, 5th July.
However, there will be strict procedures in place to ensure the safety of everyone and to comply with government & Church of England guidance.
Please read and take note of the following:
• Social distancing measures will be in place, and we will not be able to sing during the services.
• The service at St Margaret’s, which has broadband access, will be streamed to our YouTube channel for those who are unable or unwilling to attend.
• At this moment in time, the services will be said service of the word/morning prayer formats (no Holy Communion for now but possibly some time in the future).
• The church doors will be opened to those attending the service from 10:15 am. If you arrive early, you will need to queue in a way that ensures social distancing (at St Thomas there will need to be adequate space for people using the path between Rock Mount Road and Newman Road to pass)
• During the service people will sit 2 metres apart (the distance recommended by the diocese) unless they are from the same household.
• There will be no handshaking or hugs at any point in the service or afterwards.
• After the service people will be asked to leave the church immediately. Any fellowship will have to be conducted outside taking appropriate social distancing measures.
If you fall into a category that have been advised to shield you are strongly recommended not to attend church.
Sunday 5th July 10.30am – Live stream service on YouTube
Welcome to Jackson James born 1st July (10 days late) weighing 10lb. Congratulations to parents Natalie and Daniel. First grandchild for Lynn and Tyrone.