By sticking to the guidelines we are not only protecting ourselves, but showing care and consideration for others too as our actions directly and indirectly affect the wellbeing of the wider community. Acting together we will help protect the vulnerable and keep those at risk as safe as possible.The following measures will be in force:
• Hand sanitiser must be used on entering and leaving the building
• Social distancing measures will be in place – you may sit with people from your own household, but must keep a distance from others.
• Please follow any directions given by those who welcome you into the church – they are acting to ensure we all comply with regulations
• We are not permitted to sing as this increases the risk of the spread of the virus
• We cannot serve refreshments as this increases the risk of the spread of the virus so you may wish to bring a bottle of water with you.
• Areas of the church will be closed off to limit the need to clean after use
During the week Morning Prayer will be said at 9.00am as follows and you are welcome to join us:
Wednesday: St John’s
We appreciate that some people will still be required to shield and some people will naturally feel nervous about leaving home to attend a service. To enable these people to join in worship there will be Zoom services as follows
Sunday: Songs of praise at 4.00pm first Sunday each month
Tuesday to Friday: Morning Prayer at 9.00am
Evening prayer will continue Tuesday to Friday at 5.00pm
Thank you for your prayers and support as we navigate these uncertain waters together. Please do pray for your church wardens, readers and all PCC members.
Yours in Christ