Every Sunday at 9:30am we will now be opening for a said mass.
However, if you are not ready, or feel you need to stay at home that is fine too! We will continue to pray for those that cannot be with us.
This will be with the following safeguards in place to keep us all safe:
- Do not enter church if you have any of the symptoms including a new continuous cough, loss of taste or smell or a high temperature. Follow the advice provided by the government and 111 in this instance.
- Entrance door will be the central door at the rear of the church (Brinckman Street entrance), and exit through the usual west door entrance/exit at rear of church.
- Disabled entrance/exit to be maintained at the side door
- Hand Sanitiser on entry and exit
- Toilet facilities in the hall will be available
- No refreshments will be available and the kitchen area is out of use
- A one way system is marked throughout the church building.
- Seats have been marked which are 2m away from each household bubble.
- There will be no hymns or sung responses
- No formal children's activities
- Please try to arrive in plenty of time as we are required to take contact details for the test and trace system
- Our visiting priests will be entering and exiting church via a separate entrance, through the Galilee chapel.
- Peace will not be shared by physical hand shaking
- Communion will be offered in one kind only. There will be no offering of wine from the common cup.
Everyone is welcome and as guidance changes we will adapt the safeguards as appropriate!