Here are suggestions of ways to mark the occasion (see attached document to help with first two)
• Hold a family “Moment of Remembrance” in your home or garden
• Silence for the fallen – At 11:00 stand at your front door for a 2 minute silence.
• Plant a tree, bush or plant (with or without a cross or label), in your garden as a permanent reminder.
• If you know a veteran give them a call and let them know they and their comrades are remembered and thanked.
• Call each other and share your thoughts
• Encourage children to colour in a downloadable poppy and to ask questions about the occasion.