Resources for Prayer, Study and Reflection
Use these resources for prayer and reflection.
These are just some examples of the many resources available online that we can take advantage of over the next weeks.
1. Church of England resources for Morning and Evening Prayer, including apps for Smart Phones:
2. Archbishop of Canterbury video of bible studies:
3. Ignatian Pray as You Go resources:
4. Diocese of Worcester Sermon Podcasts:
5. Worcester Cathedral are streaming their 8.30am service each morning on their Facebook page:
6. Ignatius Loyola prayerful reflection—The Examen:
Or you can get completely out of this world by looking at NASA’s astronomy picture of the day:
Loving God, you made us your children in baptism:
pour out your Spirit upon us, your people,
in 4Rivers Churches in the Diocese of Worcester.
Build up in us your gifts of faith, hope, and love,
that we may grow in faith and in numbers,
proclaim the hope that is in us,
and love you in serving our neighbours;
through Jesus Christ our Lord.