We are pleased to announce that St Mary’s church will be open for private prayer for an hour on Wednesdays, starting from 24th June. The times will be from 10:00 until 11:00 on the first week and from 17:00 until 18:00 the following week and then alternating these times.
St Michael’s is open for private prayer on Wednesdays between 17:00 – 18:00 from the 24th June, the following week from 10:00-11:00 and thereafter alternating.
Here is what you need to know.
• Please enter through the porch and use the hand sanitiser provided.
• The Steward on duty will assist you.
• You may sit only where there is a kneeler on the pew seat. Take the kneeler off the seat, place it on the floor and sit down.
• If you come in with your household you may all sit in the same pew.
• When you leave, please leave the kneeler on the floor.
• Exit via the kitchen door using the hand sanitiser provided.
• If you have mobility issues, the steward will assist you to exit through the porch.
May God bless you.