Following advice from the government and Diocese that churches are permitted to open for individual private prayer, St Paul’s Church Hasland is open each:
Sunday afternoon from 2 pm - 3 pm and Wednesday morning from 10 am - 11 am.
Please adhere to the following:
* Sanitise your hands on entering and leaving the building
* Keep 2m apart from other households inside the building at all times
* Use your own personal bible / prayer book from home
* If you want to light a candle in memory of a loved one, please first allow time for alcohol-based hand sanitiser to completely dry and then light the candle from an existing candle flame. Do not use matches.
* Please do not attend if you are suffering from or have symptoms of COVID-19, are self-isolating because someone in your household is suffering from it or you have been asked to self-isolate through the 'test and trace' scheme.