St Paul's Church Hasland is open for public worship.
The parish complies with the Secure COVID-19 guidance to ensure the safety of anyone who may visit the church.
* For those who need step-less access, this is still managed by way of the choir vestry door.
* Hand sanitiser should be used in entry and exit. Please cleanse your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds - 2 Our Fathers.
* Contact details will need to be given to comply with the 'test and trace' programme and will be retained for 21 days.
* Use a 'please do not sit here' card if you wish to maintain space by the side of you.
* Anyone visiting the church is asked to wear a face mask unless are exempts or they are under the age of 11.
* You are reminded NOT to attend church if you are suffering from or have symptoms of COVID-19, are self-isolating because someone in your household is suffering from it or has symptoms or if you have been asked to self-isolate through the 'test and trace' scheme.