We are delighted to announce that the Government has relaxed its COVID-19 regulations and, starting in the week commencing Monday 15th June, we will be allowed to re-open the Church building but only for private prayer.
For the time being, because the Church must be supervised while it is open, we will unfortunately only be able to do so on –
Tuesdays from 10.00 to 11.30 and Fridays from 2.00 to 3.30.
For your own safety and the safety of others it is important that you keep to the following rules -
• If you or a member of your household is suffering from any of the symptoms of COVID-19, please do not visit the Church.
• If you are aged over 70 or in one of the vulnerable categories, please consider very carefully whether it is sensible for you to visit.
• Please enter the Church only by the south door and leave by the north door. (N.B. If your mobility is impaired and you require level access, you may enter and leave by the north door).
• Please make use of the hand sanitisers or wipes that are provided. (N.B. You will find these inside the doors to the Church).
• Please follow the guidelines as to social distancing at all times and maintain a 2 metre distance from anyone not in your own household.
• Please respect the signs that are displayed to indicate which way you should move around the Church and the areas that not accessible.
(Please note that we have had to remove all of the toys, books and games from the children’s corner and to cover up the second-hand books).
We will keep all of these arrangements under review and, when the Government regulations are relaxed further and/or when circumstances permit, we hope to be able to allow greater access and we also look forward to welcoming you again to services in the Church.
14th June 2020