Church of England Diocese of Liverpool Wigan East (Chapelfields)

About Us

St Philips’ is a place of worship in Hindley in Wigan and is part of The Chapelfields Parish. The building consists of a Chancel attached to the eastern aspect of the main hall of St Philips’ School.  

In the outer wall of the Chancel there is a stained glass window dedicated to the local men killed in action during the 1939 - 1945 war.