NORTH PETHERWIN ANNUAL PAROCHIAL MEETING
9.30am 9th May 2021, at St Paternus Church.Everyone is invited to attend this meeting which, owing to Covid restrictions, we have decided to keep short and relatively paperless this year. All apologies to The Vicar or Churchwardens please.
Reports associated with this meeting can be obtained in advance by request at:
THE VESTRY MEETING, also called Annual Parochial Meeting (APM)
• Election of Churchwardens
• Any matter of general or parochial concern to the annual meeting
PAROCHIAL CHURCH MEETING
• Minutes of Annual Parochial Council 2020.
• Report on the Electoral Roll -by Mrs K Symons at meeting
• Report on the proceedings of the Deanery Synod – available at meeting
• Report on the financial affairs of the Parish - Mr R Harvey.
• Presentation of the audited Parochial Church accounts - hard copy in church
• Parish Report including the fabric, goods and ornaments, from the Church Wardens.
• Bells Report – by Tower Captain, Mr B Willis.
• Election of Parochial Church Council representatives
• Appointment of Auditor
• Safeguarding officer for children and vulnerable adults and adoption of Diocesan Policy – Mrs H Uglow.
• Vicar’s Report – Revd A Hardy.
• Any matter of general or parochial concerns to the Council
DATE OF NEXT PCC MEETING: 9th June 2021 at 7.30pm