WE ARE ONCE AGAIN HOLDING TWO SUNDAY SERVICES OF THE EUCHARIST - NOW AT 8.30AM & 9.45AM.
OUR ADDITIONAL PROTOCOLS ARE AS FOLLOWS:-
1. You no longer need to book to attend on a Sunday morning.
2. There is more flexibility / choice as to seating arrangements with more seats being added to our lay-out on one side of the church.
However if you still wish to sit as socially distanced from one another as has been our practice there will still be seating set out in this way on the other side of the church.
3. We continue to ask, and strongly encourage / advise, that those attending worship wear face masks if they are able - as a response to the risk which is still very evident in our communities & as an expression of our care for one another & our neighbours.
4. There is more opportunity for ‘movement’ during our worship in terms of some of our previous traditions / practices re sitting and standing for parts of the service.
5. You will be invited to come forward and stand (at the bottom of the chancel step) to receive Communion (bread only) if you so wish. Direction will be given regarding how to then return to your seats via the side aisles to keep a one way system during communion – again this is both a safety measure and an expression of our care for one another.
6. At our second morning service (9.45am) we are gradually re-introducing some congregational singing (whilst wearing masks, at present) but this will be small steps, and will be dependent upon us having the resources and personnel in place to make this possible.
7. We will continue to provide sanitiser and ask people to use it on entry to the church, to clean the seats / touched areas of our church as we have been doing, and to follow a one way system for entering and exiting the building.
You can also find details and notices via our WEBSITE OR FACEBOOK PAGES ( see opposite).
PLEASE BE ASSURED OF OUR PRAYERS FOR YOU ALL AT THIS TIME.