Our first service will be on July 12th, at 10am, the another at 10am on August 2nd and on the first Sunday of the month thereafter. These services will also be Live Streamed on the Christ Church, Darley Facebook group page so folk can watch live at home or after the event.
We are resuming public worship carefully in accordance with the following:
please can we ask people to adhere strictly to
social distancing and hygiene protocols
- keep 2 metres from others not of your household or ‘social bubble’ – esp. when arriving and leaving
- please use the hand gel provided (or your own) on entering and leaving
- please avoid touching surfaces and items as much as possible. You might want to bring your own cushion as we have removed the ‘pew runners’ to enable cleaning
- please go straight to a seat on arrival. Please don’t sit in cordoned off pews, and try to sit away from the aisle where people may pass if possible.
- be aware, we will keep a register of attenders for ‘track & trace’ purposes. You may be asked for contact details
- masks are not compulsory, but do wear one if you are comfortable with doing so. They can help.
- Do not attend if you have Covid 19 like symptoms, or if you develop these within 7 days please let us know as soon as possible.
- The service will be quite short. There will be no congregational singing and vocal responses will be reduced to a very few. There may be instrumental music and/or one person may sing.
- Orders of service will be put out in the pews. Please leave them there afterwards. Take other sheets home.
- When receiving communion or a blessing, queue, keeping 2m distance, and receive standing, one at a time, then make your way back to your seat, keeping 2m distance from others as much as possible.
- There won’t be refreshments or socializing after the service. At the end of the service leave one pew at a time starting from the back.
- We won’t pass a plate but there will be a ‘retiring collection’ i.e. the plate will be left at the back to place your collection on when you enter or leave.