Church of England Diocese of Southwell & Nottingham Edwalton

Edwalton Church History

There has been a church in the village of Edwalton for over 800 years. There is a lot of archive data in the Church which has been summarised in a very good website.

The Church History Project was set up in 1998 in conjunction with the University of Nottingham to provide an accurate historical and archaeological record for each church and church site within the Diocese.

http://southwellchurches.nottingham.ac.uk/edwalton/hhistory.php

Additional information can be seen on our other website on this link (our own website address) www.churchedwalton.plus.com/page6.html

The short video is from a digitised 8 mm home movie of Edwalton, the Church and it's people from the early 1950's.