You can follow us on our Facebook group and keep in contact with the church family and prayers, hymns and readings.
Sunday services starting at 1000am - COVID RESTRICTIONS IN FORCE
Sunday 26th September - Morning Worship
Sunday 3rd October– Communion Harvest Gift Day
Sunday 10th October – Morning Worship
Sunday 17th October– Communion
Sunday 24th October - Morning Worship
Sunday 31st October - Communion
We are open for Cameo café on first Monday in October and other activities MU/3C's and MOB have restarted.
Along with other churches in the Burntwood Chase Team, we are following the Public Health England guidelines and the advice of the Church of England. This means we have changed the way we do things to help prevent the spread of the Covid 19 Coronavirus. You can find out more about these changes below.
We will provide some Prayer and Reflections and hymns on our face book group page at www.facebook.com/group/christchurchburntwood in the coming days you will still have some space and time with the God who loves us and knows our needs. See also Church of England website for on line services and prayer and on line services from St. John's and St. Anne's.
The Church of England has given advice to churches to help them to protect their communities from the spread of the Covid 19 Coronavirus outbreak. How this advice affects each church will vary depending on the situation of the church and the community which it serves, as well as the age and health status of the people who use the church building. Here are some of the ways which churches in the Burntwood Chase Team will be seeking to follow the advice we have been given…
1. All people entering church buildings will be asked to use sanitiser and wear a mask. Singing with mask allowed.
2. Churches will discourage person to person contact in greetings and ‘sharing the peace’
3. Churches will encourage everyone to follow the NHS guidelines about coughs and sneezes…
o Catch it – sneeze into a tissue.
o Bin it – bin the tissue.
o Kill it – wash your hands.
4. At Holy Communion services, bread will be offered at your seat.
5. There will not be a collection plate/bag passed around during services. Those who wish to give can do so by placing their donation in to a plate at a central point in the church or using the Giving to Christ Church page.
Christ Church and Burntwood Chase Benefice