Each organisation and individual is asked to decide for themselves how they should act.
Church of England have made recommendations and the Hermitage team is advising that some restrictions remain.
The following decisions have been made:
1) Masks are no longer a legal requirement but we are asking they be worn in church
2) Social distancing is no longer a legal requirement but we ask you to respect that not everybody will feel comfortable with being in contact with others. We may ask you to sit in small groups.
3) Track & Trace will remain and we ask you to co-operate.
4) Communion will be available both as bread and wine, but not with use of the chalice.
5) Congregational singing is now permitted, but masks should be kept on indoors.
6) Refreshments will be available.
We are consulting with our congregation on the details and further information will be available.
Some team activities will continue online and services may be live-streamed as well as being live.