The meetings will commence after the joint Communion Service on Sunday 27th September 2020 at 10.20am in St James's Church, Ewhurst Green. If you have not already received papers for the meetings, please download the attachment here or contact Liz Moore on 01580 830642. Meanwhile here is the Agenda:
Annual Meeting of Parishioners
1. Opening Prayer.
2. Appointment of Churchwardens.
Annual Parochial Church Meeting
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Minutes of Meeting held on 31st March 2019.
3. Matters arising from minutes.
4. Election to the Deanery Synod of up to 3 Representatives.
5. Election of representatives to the PCC.
6. Appointment of Independent Examiner.
7. To note the report on changes on the Electoral Roll since 2019 APCM.
8. To receive Annual Reports of the proceedings of the PCC, (including Fabric of the churches, proceedings of deanery Synod), together with activities of the parish and statement on safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.
9. To receive the audited Financial Statements of the PCC to 31 Dec 2019.
10. Priest-in-Charge’s report.
11. Report on the proceedings of the Deanery Synod. 12. Date of next Annual Parochial Church Meeting.
Short Meeting of the New PCC
1. Elect the Hon Treasurer and Hon Secretary, Electoral Roll and Safeguarding Officers together with 2 deputy churchwardens of St Mark’s.
2. Appointment of the sidesmen/women.
3. Agree date next PCC meeting.