Following new guidance from the Church of England, St Richards will re-open for private prayer only on Sundays between 9am and 11am.
For everyone's safety, the PCC has agreed the following guidelines, similar to those already in place in shops.
* Please follow the one way route through the church. This will involve exiting unassisted via the side fire exit which has a small step down.
* Wash your hands on entering the building and please bring your own hand sanitiser if possible as the church has limited supplies.
* Please observe social distancing regulations both inside the church and outside.
* Please avoid any unnecessary touching of services.
* Children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times. There are no activities available unfortunately.
* The toilet inside the church is for handwashing only. The toilet in the church room will be available. This is to avoid congestion in this area.
* The kitchen will be closed so please bring your own water bottle if necessary.
We are very pleased to be able to re-open our Church albeit in this limited way. We continue to pray for our churches, the community and the wider world as we continue to deal with this coronavirus. We pray that we may be able to resume services later in the year.