After 5th November, Government restrictions are:
Places of Worship will be closed, unless they are being used for:
To broadcast acts of worship
Formal childcare or where part of a school
Essential voluntary and public services, such as blood donation or food banks
We will be open for Ark All Saints daily use in school prayer.
We will be open for individual prayer Monday to Friday 0900-0945 and Sunday 1000-1100
We will be open for the PACT Infants group and the Rose voucher distribution.
We will look after each other.
Let us know if you want to receive the materials for worship at home each week.
We bring our hopes and fears to God. God strengthens us in this holy place. If you will not behave safely, you will be asked to leave.
Do not come to church if you are sick or in quarantine: You must not come if you have the symptoms of COVID-19. Only you can know this. Send us a message.
Plan before you come to church
• Wear a face mask.
• Arrive in good time to register.
• Use the toilet before you set out. Avoid using the church toilets.
• Put your collection in an envelope.
• Who you want to pray for.
In Church for private prayer: keep social distance where you sit
• The seats are in 4 long lines far apart.
• Cross to the far side
• Walk as far up towards the altar.
• If you are with other people; sit together.
• Keep a gap of 2 chairs between you and the next group.
• Do not move around and touch people.
<span style="font-size: 1rem;">Ventilation in church</span>
The roof windows and some doors will be open to keep fresh air flowing.
The Church heating is now on.
Do the right thing
• Wear a face mask
• Keep the 2 metre rule
• We will track and trace
• Our Church is well ventilated