St Laurence Church is open for individual* prayer on Sundays and Wednesdays 9am-6pm each week.
<span style="font-size: 1rem;">In order to help us keep our church building open and safe for all visitors, it is important to follow the instructions below in line with current government and Church of England directives:</span>
- YOU MUST ENTER THROUGH THE NORTH DOOR AND LEAVE BY THE SOUTH DOOR
- PLEASE USE HAND SANITISER PROVIDED BEFORE OPENING THE DOOR AND AGAIN AS YOU LEAVE
- PLEASE KEEP TO THE DESIGNATED AREA TO PRAY
- NO PAPER IS ALLOWED TO REMAIN IN CHURCH. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BIBLE OR RELIGIOUS TEXT WITH YOU AND TAKE IT AWAY WITH YOU
- PLEASE BRING TISSUES WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE A COUGH OR COLD AND TAKE THEM AWAY WITH YOU FOR DISPOSAL
- PLEASE OBSERVE THE 2 METRE/6 FEET SOCIAL-DISTANCING RULE
- NO MORE THAN 8 PEOPLE IN CHURCH AT ANY ONE TIME
Take care and keep safe.
If you do discover you have Coronavirus having visited St Laurence please notify Roger Mitty 01865 863794
Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding.
* Individual prayer within a place of worship is defined as a person or household entering the venue to pray on their own and not as part of a group, led prayer or communal act. They should be socially distanced from other individuals or households.