In trying to limit the spread of the omicron variant of the coronavirus, we now have the following measures in place at St. Peter’s:
1. The wearing of masks is now mandatory in places of public worship. We are also asking congregation members to keep their masks on while singing hymns.
2. We would ask you to do a lateral flow test if possible before coming to a service and mixing with others.
3. We will continue to keep the south aisle in the Upper Church as a seating area with greater social distancing.
4. We will continue to serve refreshments at the Upper Church after Sunday morning services, but we would ask you to observe social distancing around the hatch.
5. We will keep these arrangements under review