Please read these Health & Safety notes for attending services in person; they take account of the Rule of Six.
1. Please do not come if:
• you or someone in your household has coronavirus symptoms, however mild;
• you are clinically extremely vulnerable.
2. You will be asked to sit in a particular seat/seats either as a single visitor or as a group (maximum 6) from the same household/bubble.
3. You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival and before leaving, and to observe good personal hygiene.
4. Everyone will be asked to stay at least 2 metres away from people who are not in their household or bubble and not to mingle with people outside their own group.
5. Face coverings are legally required to be worn in church buildings, apart from certain exemptions. Please keep your face covering on for the whole time you are in the church building (except to consume the communion bread), to avoid the risks associated with putting it on and taking it off.
6. We will ask for your name and contact details, which will be kept for 21 days, for the purpose of NHS Test and Trace.
7. We are re-registering all children, so we ask that an adult attends with each person under 18, at least on the first occasion, so that appropriate safeguarding arrangements can be made. At least two adults with DBS checks will be present throughout. Any safeguarding concerns should be reported to the Rector and/or the Parish Safeguarding Officer Tracey King.