Health & safety notes for attending services in person
Health & safety notes for those attending services and events in person.
These notes reflect latest government guidance and related advice from the Church of England.
1. Please do not come if:
• you or someone in your household has coronavirus symptoms, however mild;
• you are clinically extremely vulnerable.
2. If possible, please do a lateral flow test within 24 hours before the service and do not come if the test is positive or if you feel unwell.
3. Please sanitise your hands on arrival and before leaving.
4. It is a legal requirement to wear a face covering in a place of worship unless you are exempt. For larger congregations at Christmas time, <span style="font-size: 1rem;">we request that you keep your face covering on all the time when you are in the church building, including while singing.</span>
5. Please be aware that, when a larger congregation is present, the doors will have to be kept open, to provide ventilation. So please dress appropriately!