Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
The Prime Minister has confirmed that the country will enter a further period of lockdown on Wednesday 6th January. Churches may remain open during this period for public worship and private prayer. Our Church of the Holy Cross will remain OPEN during this period and all masses will be celebrated at the usual times (as indicated in the weekly notice sheet).
We are pleased to inform you that attendance at public worship is a legally permitted reason to leave home. If you are intending on coming to church for Mass, please ensure that you continue to follow the Covid19 procedures:
1. Ensure that you wear a face covering (face mask)
2. No mingling of individuals outside of their own household or support bubble
3. Ensure that you sanitise your hands on entry and exit
4. Maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance with others
5. Remain in your seat for the duration of your time in church (other than receiving communion)
6. Exit the building as soon as Mass is over
Please ensure that you take responsibility for enabling our time together to be as Covid safe as possible. If we all follow the above rules, we will be able to continue to worship together and protect the most vulnerable in our congregation.
Should you require any further support, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Fr Richard on 07867 494688.