Rev Jen 10 Things it is OKAY to do
Rev Jen 10 things it's OKAY to do. Jesus invites us to ‘love our neighbour as ourselves’ yet we can be so critical of ourselves, our own worst enemies. We need to know it's OKAY to:
1. Ask questions - admit ''I don't know''
2. Ask for help (harder than offering to help others!)
3. Make mistakes - forgive yourself – we all mess up!
4. Have off days - everyone does!
5. Have days off - not check your email/work phone at home
6. Find some time for yourself every day – look after your health
7. Be yourself – not go with the crowd – trust/respect yourself
8. Speak out/stand up for other people and yourself
9. Look your age – accept yourself
10. Remind yourself of your good qualities/successes
‘Kindness is loving yourself enough to love those around you.’ “Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.”