In order to meet Government and Church of England personal safety guidelines, parishioners are requested to observe the following protocols when visiting the church for private prayer:
- Enter through North and leave by South doors
- Always use hand sanitizer (provided inside both door portals) when entering and
leaving church. Antibacterial wipes are also available inside North door entrance
for use at parishioners’ discretion.
- Refrain from touching any books or other publications in the church. You are invited
to bring your own Bible and Prayer book with you. You may also wish to bring a
printed copy of the weekly Parish leaflet to guide you to the appropriate prayers
and Collect for the day but please take these away with you on leaving church.
- Observe 2 metre social distancing guidelines at all times whilst visiting church.
- Use only the pews which have not been taped off.
(This is to maintain social distancing and also limit church cleansing requirements).
- Leave lighting on when leaving church and refrain from touching control panels
during your visit.
- Lighting of Votive candles in the Norbury chapel is permitted.
-The Church hall will remain closed. Please be mindful that no cloakroom facilities
will be available.
We hope to be able to give news of reintroduction of communal worship in the near