About the churchBuilt: 1867
Architect: H E Coe
Listing: not listed
The church consists of nave, sanctuary, south west tower, Lady Chapel within short north aisle with enclosed room over; meeting area partitioned off with glazed screen at west end with gallery above. Choir vestry at north west corner and stairs to clergy vestry. South west porch in tower base.
Built in 1767 as a chapel and extended westward in 1810. In 1867 the exterior was remodelled by H E Coe in a Romanesque style including construction of the tower and west and side galleries. The latter were taken down in 1924.
The vestries and Lady Chapel were added in 1891 and 1894 by A J Pilkington.